ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

News and Reviews > Mini-Reviews by Members

AntispamSniper For The Bat!

<< < (4/9) > >>

mouser:
someone should point out that versions of this tool also exists for Outlook, Outlook Express, and Windows Mail.

Dormouse:
someone should point out that versions of this tool also exists for Outlook, Outlook Express, and Windows Mail.
-mouser (May 28, 2009, 02:02 AM)
--- End quote ---

I thought they did.

The author also offers versions of AntispamSniper for Outlook, Outlook Express, and Windows Mail, but this review will be focused on the version for The Bat!
-Innuendo (May 27, 2009, 03:31 PM)
--- End quote ---

:)

rjbull:
I have a now-out-of-date license for Mailwasher, giving up on it because it was tiresome and repetitive to train.  Kept checking everything on the server, not just new messages.  I went on to Magic Mail Monitor, which is rules-based but not Bayesian, and that's worked well for me so far.  But I'd take a look at AntispamSniper for TheBat! if it was on DC offer.   ;)

[Edit]
FAST service!  Discount copy ordered!  :)  Thanks, folks!
[/Edit]

Nicely formatted discount announcement, mouser...

mwfuss:
Excellent review. I have used AntispamSniper for TheBat! [pad version] for several years now and I am fully satisfied with the job that it does of keeping my inbox spam free.

mouser:
50% discount for donationcoder supporting members available through July, 2009

Discount announcement posted here:
https://www.donationcoder.com/forum/index.php?topic=18500.0

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version