ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Company audited my computer. Found many "unauthorized" software. Lol.

(1/6) > >>

superboyac:
So, my company audited computers here.  As expected, they found over 20 unauthorized software on my computer.  Everything is freeware, except for a couple of personal license things.  Mouser, I hate to say, but you're responsible for at least 3 of them!  Crazy...I don't know how I'm going to live without FARR and LBC.  The annoying thing is that they don't buy this stuff for me, or they deny me if I ask for it.  And they give retarded reasons why they can't.
--"We don't know if this software is compatible with your machine.  We can't offer maintenance on all this software."  yeah, right.  FARR is going to be the death of my machine.  Like I'll be going to them to have them fix problems I'm having with FARR.  Get the F out of here.

Anyway, it's a little funny.  Why they give me a hard time when I'm trying to be faster and more productive, I have no idea.

mouser:
:(
any way we can get help you get them "authorized" ?

rgdot:
And there are places where Firefox is not even allowed, companies lol

superboyac:
And there are places where Firefox is not even allowed, companies lol
-rgdot (May 20, 2009, 12:55 PM)
--- End quote ---
Whew!  I just checked, they didn't flag it.  I hate IE.

superboyac:
:(
any way we can get help you get them "authorized" ?
-mouser (May 20, 2009, 12:52 PM)
--- End quote ---
Perhaps I can give you the email of the guy in charge, and you can write him some mumbo jumbo about the program being comaptible with everything and there shouldn't be any problems.  Also, that you are fine with me using it in a corporate environment.  And that is a very useful productivity tool.  And then add that you are personally happy with my use of it so far.

you up for something like that?  (Thanks)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version