ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

SIMPOL is here!

<< < (3/3)

SKA:
40hz & CT

I am grateful to you both for this topic on  SIMPOL.
(Disclosure : I resell Clarion in Asia, and am always interested in RAD tools esp crossplatform ones, as Clarion is only Windows & .NET ) . I welcome any comments on SIMPOL/similar tools.

Do you know any sites that discuss/compare RAD tools like VB vs Delphi vs Clarion vs Windev vs  SIMPOL etc. ?

Thanks !
SKA

CodeTRUCKER:
40hz & CT

I am grateful to you both for this topic on  SIMPOL.
(Disclosure : I resell Clarion in Asia, and am always interested in RAD tools esp cross-platform ones, as Clarion is only Windows & .NET ) . I welcome any comments on SIMPOL/similar tools.

Do you know any sites that discuss/compare RAD tools like VB vs Delphi vs Clarion vs Windev vs  SIMPOL etc. ?

Thanks !
SKA

-SKA (May 22, 2009, 04:05 AM)
--- End quote ---

You are most welcome!  Glad to help, but unfortunately, I do not know of any, but if I come across any I will post back here and shoot you a PM. 

One thing is that SIMPOL is brand new on the market.  It may be a while before any reviews are done, but there are a lot of really bright and knowledgeable members at DC.  I expect one of them can at least point you in the right direction.

Fair winds

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version