ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Mozilla Contest: How Would You Improve Tabbed Browsing?

<< < (8/13) > >>

MilesAhead:
Heh… and someone just "took" my idea ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nVtQ4YE2aFA
-fenixproductions (May 26, 2009, 06:06 PM)
--- End quote ---

Hmmmmm maybe there was a point to it being a video because when I read what you suggested I didn't get it.  But the video removes any ambiguity. Now aren't you sorry you didn't break out the chicken outfit?  :)

fenixproductions:
Now aren't you sorry you didn't break out the chicken outfit?  :)-MilesAhead (May 26, 2009, 07:01 PM)
--- End quote ---

Nope. I've used to it long time ago. It was painful first time though*.

*) Like an idea for action movie when murderer shoots through peephole to victim. It was used in "The Pelican Brief" film IIRC. Or an idea from "real live RPG sessions" for a character with power of annihilating anything which allows him to copy feed's characteristics thanks to that. Well, some game (called Prototype) will be released soon with exactly the same hero I had in mind.

I just have too big imagination sometimes :)

MilesAhead:
I think somebody stole an idea of mine for some gadget, but my memory is so bad I don't remember what it was.  The one thing I know for sure is that Marat Safin, the tennis player, stole one of my jokes.  He told it well though.  At least he got a laugh. :)

fenixproductions:
2MilesAhead
Some postmodernist said once:
"Everything had been said, nothing more to imagine, only playing with form and style left."

I hope, someday we will be 1st with excellent form :)

MilesAhead:
Heh.  Sounds like a variation on "nothing new under the sun." But I don't care what anyone says, Safin lifted my joke!! It was way too specific to be coincidence. :)

Shows he has a good sense of humor anyway.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version