ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

DM2 alternative for windows 7?

(1/4) > >>

relequestual:
Hi all
Was wondering if there was anything like DM2 (https://www.donationcoder.com/forum/index.php?topic=5928.0) for windows 7.
Thinking of moving to win7 soon, running xp atm. not sure how it will work out, without DM2!

Anyone know of anything which can do any part of what DM2 can do?
if not, and your a developer, why not have a go at making one, and ill post it on my site appaholic!

Thanks in advance!

Curt:
You can't even run DM2 on Vista.

I expect PS HotFolders of course will be updated for Win 7, but it took the author for ever to update from XP to Vista, so I wouldn't wait for it to happen.

Piky Folders is a part of Conceptworld's Piky Suite and will be updated for Win 7.

relequestual:
I already use a different application for quick access to folders.

I was specifically looking for something that allowed me to add extra functions to the min max n close buttons on any window, to roll up, or minimize to system tray, or minimize to an icon.

Curt:
- oh, I (obviously) didn't understood that. There used to be some (for Win 2K and XP), but I have stopped taking interest in which may or may not have been updated for Vista, not to  mention Win 7, because my AnVir Task Manager Pro gives me all that. I don't know what features their free version will give you, if any.

relequestual:
- oh, I (obviously) didn't understood that. There used to be some (for Win 2K and XP), but I have stopped taking interest in which may or may not have been updated for Vista, not to  mention Win 7, because my AnVir Task Manager Pro gives me all that. I don't know what features their free version will give you, if any.
-Curt (May 14, 2009, 07:28 AM)
--- End quote ---

Thats quite handy! looks like alot of tools i use but all in one. I forgot to mention, not bothered if free or not. Had a quick look, but i couldn't see about rolling windows up or down, which is the main thing i really need!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version