ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

What the hell is OpenCandy?

<< < (88/99) > >>

wraith808:
All those words, and no answer to the questions I posed.  Only three words required... pick one (truthful answer) from each line (they align with my 3 questions):
1. yes no
2. yes no
3. yes no
-movrshakr (April 10, 2011, 02:53 PM)
--- End quote ---

I think no one wants to go over this again.  If you look through the thread, it will tell you, and have the complete explanation of what it does.

40hz:

If most people stop installing OC partnered software, OC will become history in short order. If most people don't care, OC will probably wind up being a part of almost every piece of software out there after a few years.

Only time will tell what the public really thinks about OC.  :-\

-40hz (April 10, 2011, 02:49 PM)
--- End quote ---

Actually, if OC can manage to get itself inserted in enough widely used, popular software titles, it won't matter; many users now shunning it will start ignoring it rather than give up their most used/useful programs. My opinion anyway.

Jim
-J-Mac (April 10, 2011, 03:05 PM)
--- End quote ---

You're probably right. Which is why I'd like to see OC be stopped right now.

But I'm not hopeful...

Many people I've talked to who have the technical smarts to understand what this debate's about don't seem much to care.

If that's the feeling of the general public, then OC is here to stay.  :Thmbsup:

J-Mac:
Oh no - does that mean I am going to see that creepy-looking avatar of Dr. Apps smiling back at me even more then?!    ;)    ;D

Thanks!

Jim

40hz:
Oh no - does that mean I am going to see that creepy-looking avatar of Dr. Apps smiling back at me even more then?!    ;)    ;D

Thanks!

Jim
-J-Mac (April 10, 2011, 03:16 PM)
--- End quote ---

It is a creepy avatar isn't it? ;D

(Thx. I thought it was just me.)

wraith808:

Thanks!

Jim
-J-Mac (April 10, 2011, 03:16 PM)
--- End quote ---

It is a creepy avatar isn't it? ;D

(Thx. I thought it was just me.)

-40hz (April 10, 2011, 03:23 PM)
--- End quote ---

I wonder was it specifically crafted for him- and if he really looks that way...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version