ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Found Deals and Discounts

Get a free copy of Speedball 2

<< < (2/3) > >>

gexecuter:
Is it legit though?
-y0himba (May 12, 2009, 10:27 PM)
--- End quote ---

I think it's a promo for a polish magazine, i dunno for sure since i can't read polish.

Shades:
Back to the Amiga days...:-)

At least there is where I encountered the game for the first time in a top down view to kick some ass and play with the balls of steel, listening to sounds the characters and the ice-cream vendor in the public.  :) Ice cream!!!  Brilliant comment in this game. Don't know how it is with this version but we will see after the download.

Thanks gexecuter....come to think of it, lose th g from your forum name and you have a good character name for this game  ;)

MerleOne:
Thanks.  Got my copy activated, will still have to wait until the 1GB are downloaded...

nite_monkey:
Thanks.  Got my copy activated, will still have to wait until the 1GB are downloaded...
-MerleOne (May 14, 2009, 06:27 AM)
--- End quote ---
it downloaded suprizingly fast when I downloaded it.

Is it legit though?
-y0himba (May 12, 2009, 10:27 PM)
--- End quote ---
It appears to be legit enough for steam to accept it as a retail copy of the game, at least thats what it said when I typed it in and activated it.

gexecuter:
Btw i have some extra serials if anyone missed the boat, just saying. I think getting the serials now is more complicated.

My extra serials were taken by cthorpe and NigelH, i hope you guys enjoy your free game.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version