ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Found Deals and Discounts

Possible Large Directory Opus Discount

<< < (7/9) > >>

superboyac:
Hello and Happy New Year to all.

superboyac, I'm a new user of DO and a longtime user of Total Commander. I would appreciate any help and it would be great if you could show me how you did your TotalC-Layout.

Thanks
-peteg05 (January 03, 2006, 07:05 AM)
--- End quote ---

Sure, no problem, I can help you set it up like TC.  I can't do it right now since I am in a rush, but let me show you what it looks like, just for you to have an idea.  I have a screenshot of it in the following thread:

http://resource.dopus.com/viewtopic.php?t=1459&start=15

Basically, what you have to learn is how to make a saved layout, and how to make custom toolbars.  The rest of it is fiddling with it a little.

Darwin:
Hi Carol,

Is this what you're looking for in DOpus? (Or have I misunderstood? It's happened before...). I'm attempting to attach a png file but preview isn't telling me if it's going to work or not. So, fingers crossed...

Carol Haynes:
No it's like this:

which is produced for normal folder displays too in Explorer (you can specify how the categories are setup - this is TYPE but you can also choose FILENAME, in which case you get sections labelled A, B, C etc, or you can specify DATE MODIFIED, in which case you get Today, Yesterday, Last Week, Older).

Ironically this image was produced in DO and is identical to the display shown in Explorer at the Drive level, but it doesn't work in DO when you go into folder level.

nudone:
that has got to be the greatest number of drives i've seen on one machine, Carol.

cool.

Hirudin:
Yeah, good lord that's a lot of partitions!

The kind of sorting Carol is talking about is one of the few "new" features of XP that I wish I had with 2000. Another one is the "snap to grid" thing for icons on the desktop.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version