ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Found Deals and Discounts

Possible Large Directory Opus Discount

<< < (6/9) > >>

Carol Haynes:
I have a question too ...

Windows Explorer allows you to view in groups - how can you get DO to do this (eg. all folders together, all TXT files together etc)

mouser:
are you talking about sorting by extension? just click on extension column header?

Carol Haynes:
But in explorer you can have an icon display (which I prefer for general use - aging eyesight) which can group items alphapetically, by type, by size, by date etc. in separate sections each with a header. I find it quite a neat layout but I can't find an equivalent in DO.

peteg05:
Hello and Happy New Year to all.

superboyac, I'm a new user of DO and a longtime user of Total Commander. I would appreciate any help and it would be great if you could show me how you did your TotalC-Layout.

Thanks

superboyac:
I have a quick question: I have a layout that I would like to be opened every time I open DO, no matter if I press WIN+E, double click the desktop, open with the tray icon, or with a shortcut. How do I use the same layout for everything?
-Hirudin (January 03, 2006, 04:08 AM)
--- End quote ---

I'm not sure about this one.  I've made a few suggestions about Dopus' saved layout functionality already, I'm not sure when/if they'll implement any of them.  I don't think what you are asking for is possible yet.  I've made a related request that when I do open a saved layout, and then change directories, sorting methods, etc, that when I eventually close that layout, then all of those little changes are automatically saved so that the next time I open that layout, it comes back to where I left it.  Currently, any time you open a saved layout, it opens to wherever that layout was first saved on.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version