ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Finished Programs

DONE: Scan music collection for missing covers/artwork

<< < (7/15) > >>

worstje:
How about the middle road and scan for the image dimensions after you have scanned for all the files?

Edit: Ah, another request... Some albums are of the format Album\Disc 1, Album\Disc 2, with the cover art in Album. At some spots I think I might have Disk 1/Disk 2 spelling, or even CD. I guess spaces might vary too...

(I take it you can see why I want to go through my music and fix stuff :D)

skwire:
How about the middle road and scan for the image dimensions after you have scanned for all the files?-worstje (May 14, 2009, 06:08 PM)
--- End quote ---
The delay is hardly noticeable.  I just wanted to let you know of it.

Edit: Ah, another request... Some albums are of the format Album\Disc 1, Album\Disc 2, with the cover art in Album. At some spots I think I might have Disk 1/Disk 2 spelling, or even CD. I guess spaces might vary too...-worstje (May 14, 2009, 06:08 PM)
--- End quote ---
In addition to the audio file type list I mentioned earlier, a folder will be considered an album folder if it contains at least one of the following image types: jpg, png, gif, or bmp
I think that's about the only way to handle this issue.

Please re-download: CovArt Ops

DONE: Scan music collection for missing covers/artwork

skwire:
Anything else?  Automatic saving/loading of the list?  Export list to CSV?  Etc., etc.

urlwolf:
Sorry skwire but I think I'm bringing up a worthy competitor.
Itunes Store validator Is the killer app for missing covers. And it gets 600x600 covers, from itunes (as high quality as one can get).
Disadvantage: you need to install itunes :(

skwire:
Sorry skwire but I think I'm bringing up a worthy competitor.
Itunes Store validator Is the killer app for missing covers. And it gets 600x600 covers, from itunes (as high quality as one can get).
Disadvantage: you need to install itunes :(
-urlwolf (May 15, 2009, 10:14 AM)
--- End quote ---
Thanks for the link, though, I'm not competing with anybody or anything.  I'm simply writing an app to the OP's specifications. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version