ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Finished Programs

DONE: Scan music collection for missing covers/artwork

<< < (6/15) > >>

skwire:
Cover art tag reading has been implemented in build 26 (I hope... *crosses fingers* =]).  Only minimal testing has been done so please give it a thorough thrashing.  I've got another hockey game tonight so I'll check back in a few hours.

CovArt Ops

worstje:
Haven't gotten around to too much stresstesting, but a first cursory glance over it all makes me think it catches the tagged files.

Could that image with the tag possibly have some splitter control to resize it, and perhaps have it put on the left side of the window rather than the right? My focus tends to be on the left column I noticed just now, and eyes drifting to the right side of the window is rather annoying. (Sure, I shouldn't need to look at the thing, but I am a visual person and like to see the covers are of okay quality to boot)

Btw, is there a reason it is "worstje" in the about box? It seems so silly. :)

skwire:
Could that image with the tag possibly have some splitter control to resize it, and perhaps have it put on the left side of the window rather than the right?-worstje (May 13, 2009, 11:00 PM)
--- End quote ---
You're correct, it ought to be on the left.  I'll move it.  BTW, you can double-click the image to bring it up in your default image viewer.  Also, I implemented the "Rescan selected rows" and "Rescan entire list" buttons. 

Please re-download: CovArt Ops

Btw, is there a reason it is "worstje" in the about box? It seems so silly. :)
-worstje (May 13, 2009, 11:00 PM)
--- End quote ---
I like to give credit where credit is due.  Your idea...your credit.  I can take it out if you'd like.  =]

worstje:
Ah, it appears totally awesome now. Give me some chance to see how it works out in practice this weekend and we'll see if images are deceiving! :)

My comment about the name was not so much as to it being present as to the quotes surrounding it.

Special thanks to "worstje" on the DonationCoder forums for the original idea and to cranioscopical for the name.
--- End quote ---

I feel like I'm getting some sort of special treatment due to those silly "quotes". :D

Edit: Can you make it so the resolution column also has the resolution of the 'from tags' variety?

skwire:
I feel like I'm getting some sort of special treatment due to those silly "quotes". :D
-worstje (May 14, 2009, 12:40 PM)
--- End quote ---
Okay, no more quotes.

Edit: Can you make it so the resolution column also has the resolution of the 'from tags' variety?
-worstje (May 14, 2009, 12:40 PM)
--- End quote ---
I can certainly add this but it will slow down the scanning since the image needs to be extracted temporarily from the audio file before I can get its dimensions.  Is this acceptable?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version