ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Star Trek 2009 - Discussion [SPOILERS]

(1/2) > >>

Ehtyar:
I consider myself a Star Trek fan. I really enjoyed this latest movie.SpoilerBut...

WHAT THE FUCK DID THEY JUST DO!!!
DID THEY SERIOUSLY JUST KILL OFF THE ROMULANS IN THE FUTURE, AND THE VULCANS IN THE "PRESENT"?!?!

*ahem*

Anyway, Della and I had a discussion in the IRC channel, and it seems we agree on the retardedness of what happened in that movie. Most everyone I know though it was a great movie and that's that, so I was very pleased to hear her take on it.
So let us know what you thought about Star Trek 2009.

Ehtyar.

ENCLOSE ALL SPOILERS IN SPOILER TAGS!!

mediaguycouk:
Not really

Spoileras they said the second they worked out what had happened that they had created a second reality. The whole of the TOS and everything else happened in the original reality

I, however, don't consider myself a ST fan, however having a fiancée trekker I have seen most episodes.

P.S. I'm fairly sure forum etiquette doesn't need you to use spoiler tags when you have the word [Spoilers] in the title.

app103:
P.S. I'm fairly sure forum etiquette doesn't need you to use spoiler tags when you have the word [Spoilers] in the title.
-mediaguycouk (May 11, 2009, 02:54 AM)
--- End quote ---

Since some of us haven't seen the movie yet (and plan to), and some of use tools like PopUp Cody, please do as Ehtyar suggests and hide anything that could spoil it for people that haven't seen it yet (like me).  ;)

Thank you.

mouser:
I saw it with an old friend, both of us are pretty big fans of star trek, though not trekkies/trekkers.  I thought it was flawed but quite good.  He hated it.

Ehtyar:
"Flawed, but quite good" - an effective way to describe it...

Ehtyar.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version