ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Want to print artist/album list of ogg/mp3 files

<< < (4/9) > >>

skwire:
Since some of my artist names already have commas this wouldn't work properly for me-longrun (May 10, 2009, 04:29 PM)
--- End quote ---

With a properly formatted CSV file, you can have commas in the data bits.  Give the above version a try; it should handle commas just fine.

longrun:
With a properly formatted CSV file, you can have commas in the data bits.  Give the above version a try; it should handle commas just fine.
-skwire (May 10, 2009, 04:32 PM)
--- End quote ---
It works great. Shows how little I know.

skwire:
Good to hear.   :D  Would you like anything else added?

longrun:
If I select certain lines and export to .csv the entire list seems to be exported. Would it be possible to export selected items only?

Also, this hadn't occurred to me earlier but it would be useful to me (if no one else) to have a column indicating file format (Ogg, mp3). I don't know how hard this would be since the format is taken from individual tracks. When I got my Rio Karma years ago I thought I was being smart by using Ogg. Now I also have a little Zen Stone Plus that doesn't play Ogg, so it would be nice to see which albums I can load onto the Zen without format conversion.

However, Album Printer as written is extremely useful to me.

skwire:
If I select certain lines and export to .csv the entire list seems to be exported. Would it be possible to export selected items only?
-longrun (May 10, 2009, 07:47 PM)
--- End quote ---

Sure, download the latest build.  If no rows are selected, the app will offer to export all rows.  Apologies for the delay.

Also, this hadn't occurred to me earlier but it would be useful to me (if no one else) to have a column indicating file format (Ogg, mp3). I don't know how hard this would be
-longrun (May 10, 2009, 07:47 PM)
--- End quote ---

Piece of cake...it's in the latest build as well.   ;)

Album Printer download

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version