ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Want to print artist/album list of ogg/mp3 files

<< < (2/9) > >>

widgewunner:
MP3Tag is my favorite (freeware) tool for working with MP3 tags. It doesn't "print" per-se, but rather exports tag data to a text file according to a programmed script/template that you can create (or download). Typically, I'll export the data to an HTML file where it can be viewed and/or printed (or sorted via javascript). Here is a link to a (somewhat old) forum thread that lists some user created export scripts. Click on the "Preview" for each export script to see examples of the various ways that the tag data can be displayed. In fact, there is an entire subforum dedicated to MP3Tag's export function.

As you can see, this method is quite powerful for displaying/printing precisely what you want.

skwire:
Give this a try and see if it's something like what you had in mind.

Want to print artist/album list of ogg/mp3 files

Album Printer download

skwire:
I fleshed this app out a bit by adding a toolbar for the program's main functions.  You can also simply drag-n-drop files and folders to the listview if that is more convenient.  Also...the app doesn't handle "various artist" albums very well so I'd need your input on that.  Are your VA albums tagged with the proper "Album Artist" tag?  If so, I can easily match that and handle VA albums.

Please see above post for screenshots and download link.

mouser:
maybe better if you host the actually download on a web page instead of an attachment, so the link doesn't change when you update?

skwire:
Yeah, I was going to move it to my DC space.  =]  I'll do that now.

Edit: Done.   :D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version