ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Special User Sections > General Review Discussion

Free Total Commander licences

<< < (8/13) > >>

fenixproductions:
I think it's yours decision to spam me :) I have nothing against if you neither have. I know it's burning issue so if you want to I can take care of it but please remember that I need all 10 contestants data.

On the other hand: IIRC usually Tuesdays (or maybe Thursdays?) were "the key" days…

cranioscopical:
To: Fenix

Well, I'll PM you my information and then I'm happy to wait until the end of the week to see what happens.
If you end up with everybody's information at the end of the week, and if nobody's had a key by then, perhaps you'd be kind enough to make a gentle overture to Mr Ghisler -- we certainly don't want to make ourselves a nuisance to someone who's been so generous. Nor do we want to annoy you, no matter how much fun that might be   ;)

Does that suit everyone?

Innuendo:
Oh, and thanks again for all your work in pulling this off, fenix.

I bet it'll be awhile before you open your mouth to a software author and suggest a software give-away. ;D

Innuendo:
Fenix, you may not have to complete your task at hand after all. I just received an email from Christian requesting my information. I went ahead and sent it on to him.

tomos:
Fenix, you may not have to complete your task at hand after all. I just received an email from Christian requesting my information. I went ahead and sent it on to him.
-Innuendo (June 17, 2009, 09:15 AM)
--- End quote ---
same here,
thanks again fenix for all the work on this  :Thmbsup:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version