ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Special User Sections > General Review Discussion

Free Total Commander licences

<< < (7/13) > >>

Innuendo:

Regarding TC's looks: everything you see on the screen can be changed. Fonts, icons, program elements, and even the menus. If you find something to be ugly then change it. First thing I always turn off is those ugly brackets around the directory names.-JibzI've always wanted to try to use TC, but the .. well .. let's be honest .. ugliness kind of kept me from doing so.[/quote
--- End quote ---

Innuendo:
Crap! I thought I posted more info here :(-fenixproductions
--- End quote ---

No worries. Just wanted to make sure nothing went wrong.

What personal information? Maybe we should take the initiative and compile it and email it to him ourselves? I'm all for doing anything that makes his job easier.

fenixproductions:
What personal information? Maybe we should take the initiative and compile it and email it to him ourselves?-Innuendo (June 15, 2009, 05:44 PM)
--- End quote ---
Standard key contains: first name, surname, postal code, city and country.

cranioscopical:
What personal information? Maybe we should take the initiative and compile it and email it to him ourselves?-Innuendo (June 15, 2009, 05:44 PM)
--- End quote ---
Standard key contains: first name, surname, postal code, city and country.
-fenixproductions (June 15, 2009, 05:56 PM)
--- End quote ---
Does one of us want to act as co-ordinator for collecting this, or shall we all email separately?
I'm pretty sure I didn't provide all of that.

Innuendo:
Well, I can volunteer to compile the info and send it to him or we can continue working through you, fenix. I don't care if you know my info.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version