ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Special User Sections > General Review Discussion

Free Total Commander licences

(1/13) > >>

fenixproductions:
According to Newsletter for May 6th, 2009 there are 10 free Total Commander licences to give away.

I've decided that 5 of them will be given randomly to members who will participate in DC by writing software review in May, 2009.

So if you are using excellent tool with a lot of nice features and you think someone else would be glad to hear about it... write your review in Reviews section of this forum.

You've got three weeks to break your laziness down and win TC licence key.

rsatrioadi:
is it limited to desktop app software review (i.e. may i write web app review)?

fenixproductions:
2rsatrioadi
What kind of web app? It might be strange to read about some service which cannot be installed on my own server BUT I think I will not put such restriction here 'cause it might be helpful for other people.

So... if there is no "desktop only" rule for this section of the forum board, feel free to write.

mouser:
One rule to remind people of:  You should not write a review of something you are personally involved in or stand to benefit from financially.

fenixproductions:
You should not write a review of something you are personally involved in or stand to benefit from financially.-mouser (May 06, 2009, 12:50 PM)
--- End quote ---

This can be checked for some cases: an author needs winners' email addresses and AFAIK he's not always pleased with "free" ones.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version