ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Lawn of the Dead

<< < (2/5) > >>

drum6789:
I saw this, tried the demo.  Quite fun.

Deozaan:
I played the demo. It was surprisingly fun. I'm considering purchasing the game now.

Ampa:
Grrr.. I am not usually a fan of Tower Defense style games, but this is super addictive!

Have completed the main adventure, and am pleased to discover that there are numerous mini-games and puzzles that get unlocked along the way. So I'm still able to avoid work with this charming little title.

Ampa

Shook:
Ahh, Plants vs. Zombies. Great game, that. Brilliantly made, and crammed full of humor and personality. Even zombies, who are usually seen as horrifying undead monsters who will eat peoples brains, manage to look comical without being ridiculous, while still being brain-eaters. Also, their expressions are downright priceless when they take a bite of garlic. :D
The varying mini-games on every 5th level are also quite fun, and break up what could have been a monotonous flow.

lanux128:
this game is awesome! if you have played this one, then you'll know that 'Pogo Party' was insanely difficult unless you found a way to stop you-know-who. ;)

Lawn of the Dead

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version