ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Announce Your Software/Service/Product

New program: Ethervane ActiveHotkeys (freeware)

<< < (19/20) > >>

charlestek:
Skwire,

Thank you.   That is pretty crummy.   I'm sure there is no great motivation for Microsoft to fix this.

charlestek:
I just sent an email regarding the same to Charles Petzold.   It would be interesting if he responds.

J-Mac:
Very frustrating, I know!

I've researched this and have never been able to find a solution. I have installed numerous programs which claimed to be able to map out the current key mappings - none worked and several crashed my machine hard.

Jim

charlestek:
Never hear from Charles Petzold. (who works for Xamarin)

Used to be there would be clear teams from Microsoft that you could identify who was responsible for developing and maintaining what
and you usually could contact someone who could give you some solid information.   After the layoffs and Microsoft's contraction,
it is a lot hard to do this.

skwire:
@charlestek: Regarding this issue, I'm of the opinion that if an app could have been written to do this, it would have been a long time ago.  Hell, I would have written it myself if there was a way to get that hotkey data.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version