ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > ProcessTamer

Process Tamer for commercial use?

(1/1)

RyonanGT:
Hi,

May i know if Process Tamer is free for commercial use? Or do i need to buy license for commercial use?

Thank You.

lanux128:
@RyonanGT: you can check out the terms in this link here..

• Can I Use Your Software in my Commercial Business? How Much is a Site/Business License? Are there Special Benefits?

RyonanGT:
oh.. got it thanks...
means i have to purchase a license if i want to use it in the company i'm working with now... :)

mouser:
I have updated the commercial use page to clarify an issue.  Here is the new paragraph added:

* [*CLARIFICATION 5/4/09] If you are simply an individual using the program at work, it doesn't matter if you are a member of a large business -- you do not need a formal commercial license (unless the program specifically says a commercial license is required for all profit making use).  Commercial Licenses are normally intended for the situation where many people at your business all use the program.
I added the clarification because it sounded like you might have thought you needed a commercial license just because you happened to be part of a larger business entity, and i realized people could get the wrong impression about this.

Lot's of people have a business life that allows them to put programs they like on their computer, and it would seem wrong to designate such use as "Commercial Use".

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version