ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

News and Reviews > Mini-Reviews by Members

Actual Window Manager mini review

<< < (5/7) > >>

Darwin:
Thanks for organizing the discount, Carl (and thanks to Alex as well!) - I'm evaluating AWM 5.4 now against UltraMon on a Vista x64 system. Very nice! It's more feature rich and yet has a smaller footprint.

qwibbles:
Yes, thanks for sorting out the discount.

Another one to add to the list of windows managers (Works very well on my system for last 6 months). I already use Ultramon but the regular expression matching of window titles works well for me ...

Window Layout Manager - Wilma.
Post a comment at the end of the above web page page for a link to the download location. Not sure I should disclose it directly without the authors permission

Home Page for Wilma

Thanks again for sorting the discount !!!!

Curt:
-qwibbles (August 23, 2009, 07:17 AM)
--- End quote ---

http://www.stefandidak.com/ramble/2009/08/25/windows-layout-manager-1-0-wilma-officially-released/
-Stefan Didak
--- End quote ---

qwibbles:
Thanks Curt ... missed that :-)

I need to try sleeping more.

markfoley:
Just gave this a try.  What a program!  And the default shortcuts are intuitive, what's more.  Hitting Win+; to put the prog on just the left half of one monitor- the control! 

Now I just play the waiting game for a couple of days to see if that memory leak appears.  If not, I'm a lifelong fan... :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version