ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Time Clock Software

<< < (2/3) > >>

EWek1:
Thanks for the suggestion, I will check it out.  Just to be clear, it does not have to actually "punch a card" so to speak, just do the time tracking.  Sounds like we may be onto something.  I'll report back if this will work.
Thanks Shades!

dave12n:
I'm not sure if it will do all that you want, but I've used Traxtime for years and found it to be very robust.

http://www.traxtime.com/

Unfortunately, it's not freeware.

kyrathaba:
PC app would work too, but then you could only have people log in from one location....
--- End quote ---

Not necessarily.  If the PC app sends data to an online database via PHP, for instance, you could still use the program in multiple locations, but have a centralized database online.

EDIT: I'm assuming employees could use various computers around your business site(s) to "punch-in"?

dyack:
PC app would work too, but then you could only have people log in from one location....
--- End quote ---

Not necessarily.  If the PC app sends data to an online database via PHP, for instance, you could still use the program in multiple locations, but have a centralized database online.

EDIT: I'm assuming employees could use various computers around your business site(s) to "punch-in"?
-kyrathaba (July 25, 2011, 07:14 AM)
--- End quote ---

This is exactly the reason why we settled to using Time Doctor as our time tracking software. It has a centralized web server where all our work hours are uploaded. This means we can work anywhere and on different computers too. It's ideal for freelancers and also for those who work at home.

It's very efficient plus it encourages productivity.

IainB:
My response deleted. I had not noticed this was probably spam.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version