ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Post New Requests Here

IDEA: Convert jpeg to printable pdf poster

(1/3) > >>

Coeluh:
Is this possible? To convert a picture to a pdf file which can be printed on a4 or a3 (specified by user) and with preview function. Something like Rasterbator, but without the dot function. I've this really big image which I like to print on several a3's. A friend of mine can print it, but I have to mail him something, he is not installing software...

PhilB66:
SwiftPDF

Coeluh:
SwiftPDF
 (see attachment in previous post)
-PhilB66 (April 30, 2009, 07:38 PM)
--- End quote ---
This is not what I am looking for, this just simply makes a pdf file with images, I want to make a poster from it.

tomos:
I think Swift PDF does the opposite (nice find though :Thmbsup:) to what Coeluh's looking for (it combines as opposed to splitting)

Coeluh
my only idea is maybe not so quick, but definitely dirty :)-

* Open jpeg in image editor
* use guidelines to mark out A4 (or A3) size sections - select each individual section, copy and paste to new file.
* Save as/print to - PDF
or if you want to enlarge image
mark out e.g. A5 size sections, create new file/PDF, print at A4 (or A3) size using page-scaling in print dialogue box

Join up your prints

Coeluh:
Btw http://www.blockposters.com/ this is excactly what I'm looking for, but 1mb is way to small for my poster file (20mb)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version