ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Firefox Tweak Guide -- Is there a way to customize keyboard shortcuts?

<< < (3/3)

lanux128:
since you've already installed keyconfig, you can change it to any hotkey you want, even Ctrl+Z as in Opera.. :up:

tomos:
since you've already installed keyconfig, you can change it to any hotkey you want, even Ctrl+Z as in Opera.. :up:
-lanux128 (May 14, 2009, 07:27 AM)
--- End quote ---
yes,
I still had to restart to finish install when I last posted.
It said Ctrl+Z mightnt work due to it being used by Edit>Undo but it seems to work okay for both functions now :)

I'm not sure what the 'functions for keyconfig' does but I dont seem to  need it anyway - actually I think it may simply be a 'sleeping' add-on that enhances the other one.

Looking forward to changing a few more shortcuts, thanks!

lanux128:
I'm not sure what the 'functions for keyconfig' does but I dont seem to  need it anyway - actually I think it may simply be a 'sleeping' add-on that enhances the other one.-tomos (May 14, 2009, 07:52 AM)
--- End quote ---

it complements keyconfig by adding some more actions to bind with hotkeys but i don't use it due to the fact that then i have to keep track of two extensions for the same function.. ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version