ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > DC Gamer Club

30 PC Games to Play Before You Die

<< < (6/7) > >>

exold:
I've played like 90% of the games on the list, which is kind of worrying to me, as I don't actually consider myself much of a gamer these days :huh:. I respect them for posting the list at all, because I'm sure that any list of thirty games would miss some significant contributions to the genre, because there have just plain been too many good games!
Having said that, I think they should've dropped a couple of the games on there for a few of the real "game-changing" games that were both immensely popular and set the stage for new advances in gaming:

* Myst
* Half-Life
* Team Fortress
* Warcraft and/or StarcraftAlso, maybe it doesn't belong on this list, but I'm with nafs: I sure had a great time playing Bard's Tale back in the day :D.

drum6789:
Ive played like 7 or 8.  I do want to try System Shock 2

f0dder:
Dungeon Siege was really cool. Unfortunately never completed it in single player mode, since we took on MP rather early (damn it was buggy >_<) - but we had some very great moments playing it. Especially when we went into the Endless Dunes and found that hellish place it hid... much too early. Pretty scary being hunted round and round the pyramid by one of those wraiths, while the rest of the group tried getting a little damage done on it :)

wraith808:
I was quite sad that Space Siege got such bad reviews.  I just bought it for 9.99 out of memories of Dungeon Siege, hoping that this is one of those cases of a game I'll like that no one else does.

Deozaan:
I was quite sad that Space Siege got such bad reviews.  I just bought it for 9.99 out of memories of Dungeon Siege, hoping that this is one of those cases of a game I'll like that no one else does.
-wraith808 (May 08, 2009, 08:58 AM)
--- End quote ---

Let us know if it's any good.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version