ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > DC Gamer Club

Game endings (no spoilers)

<< < (2/2)

Deozaan:
Defense Grid: The Awakening had a great ending. It was actually a very good game that really built up to a climax and I felt the final battle and the conclusion was worthwhile.

Eóin:
Ha ha, Shades I was just about to mention Syndicate myself. Definitely the worst game ending I've ever seen.

p3lb0x:
Speaking of shitty endings, the ending of the first STALKER game was HORRIBLE. Even the "good" ending was pretty bad. But the bad ending (which BTW has no indication of being the bad ending) was so bad I just sat there with a expression like this :O for a good 5 minutes wondering what happened to the ending. It was only a week after that that I found out I got a "bad" ending. I replayed the ending of the game and found the real ending which was hidden away in a side room.

drum6789:
The ending that I personally thought was horrible was Knights of the old republic 2.  I hated that ending.

fenixproductions:
Neverwinter Nights 2 ending killed my mood after playing it. I was just sitting thinking "WTF?".

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version