ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Found Deals and Discounts

FREE Ashampoo Burning Studio 2009

(1/2) > >>

Curt:
Follow the directions @ http://dottech.org/freebies/2393 and http://www.vnunet.com/vnunet/downloads/2235230/ashampoo-burning-studio-2009 and you will have the brand new Burning Studio 20009, which is almost identical to the $50 Burning Studio 8, for free! Studio 2009 is so new that it not yet is to be found via Ashampoo's normal homepage.

clickable thumb:

FREE Ashampoo Burning Studio 2009

Ashraf:
I must say that dotTech is an awesome website.

Oh wait I am probably a biased opinion  :P

tomos:
thanks Curt :up: :)

Curt:
As someone may have noticed, I am not a fan of Ashampoo's any more. But still their offers are tempting to me. As an example this new one; Ashampoo® Burning Studio 9 for $9.99 !! I mean: the program is brand new, (almost. I have a copy), but they are already selling it out as if version 10 is to be launched next week!! (Is it?)

MAYBE the offer is only for registered customers, I am not sure. I haven't checked because I would really like to WARN you against Ashampoo! Their updating speed is so rapid that it is as if you are merely subscribing. Their programs SEEMS to be cheap, but in reality they aren't. Ashampoo is expensive!

- and then there is this totally annoying advert for MyAshampoo Toolbar. Every time you open Burning Studio a pop up will tell you about MyAshampoo Toolbar, ..and will you believe: there is no option to remove the advert! Oh, I hate it! I have purchased a license for the Burning Studio program, so how dare they turn my program into adware??!!! If you protest, they will tell you that you can get rid of the advert by installing (and disabling) their toolbar!!!!!!!!
 :stars:

sajman99:
...and then there is this totally annoying advert for MyAshampoo Toolbar. Every time you open Burning Studio a pop up will tell you about MyAshampoo Toolbar, ..and will you believe: there is no option to remove the advert! Oh, I hate it! I have purchased a license for the Burning Studio program, so how dare they turn my program into adware??!!! If you protest, they will tell you that you can get rid of the advert by installing (and disabling) their toolbar!!!!!!!!
 :stars:

-Curt (April 12, 2010, 05:33 PM)
--- End quote ---

LOL. Thanks for telling. Those type of shenanigans also make my head spin. I'm stressed enough without having some silly advertisement annoy the crap out of me every time I launch the app.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version