ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Finished Programs

DONE: Sort images into folders based on resolution

<< < (12/13) > >>

zephyrprime:
I used to run this successfully but with the 2016 version I get the following error when I launch the app
error: can't load icon"

Also, is the source code available for this app?  I would like the ability to create symbolic links rather than copying or moving so that the images can stay in their original folder location but also be sorted by dimensions.

Rockets:
I tried to find similar peace of software, but google didn't show me this site. After long searching, this site came to mind and  I added donationcoder to my query. I'm sorting 2000 pics for my picture frame right now. Thanks a lot!  :-* :P :Thmbsup:

skwire:
I tried to find similar peace of software, but google didn't show me this site. After long searching, this site came to mind and  I added donationcoder to my query. I'm sorting 2000 pics for my picture frame right now. Thanks a lot!  :-* :P :Thmbsup:
-Rockets (October 08, 2020, 02:03 PM)
--- End quote ---

Great to hear.  I hope the program worked well for you.   :Thmbsup:

aires69uk:
-Rockets (October 08, 2020, 02:03 PM)
--- End quote ---

Great to hear.  I hope the program worked well for you.   :Thmbsup:
-skwire (October 10, 2020, 02:30 PM)
--- End quote ---

I came across this software in 2013 and I've kept hold of it for years.

I know it's been a few years since you posted to this thread, but I wondered if it might be possible to tweak the utility so that when you split the files to a new folder, it not only creates folders based on dimension, but retains the original folder structure?

So for example..

My original folder might be Melissa which contains sub-folders Amalfi Coast Summer 2012, Australia Mobile Uploads, Christmas.

If I move the photographs to a new folder, could they be listed as follows?..

D:\Melissa [Parent Folder]

D:\Melissa\Amalfi Coast Summer 2012\1000 x 1000
D:\Melissa\Amalfi Coast Summer 2012\900 x 900
D:\Melissa\Amalfi Coast Summer 2012\800 x 800

Or is this too complicated?

aires69uk:
2wreckedcarzz
If you take a look on linked thread you'll be done :)
http://ghisler.ch/board/viewtopic.php?p=163528

Patched version:
http://fenixproductions.dcmembers.com/tmp/MRTpatch.zip

Just drag'n'drop your pictures into it and use similar settings to these on screenshot:

[attachthumb=#,msg161407][/attachthumb]

After Start you're done :)
-fenixproductions (April 24, 2009, 06:18 PM)
--- End quote ---

I came to this forum because I had a query regarding Dimensions2Folders and I noticed your post.

I have tried to locate the software at the link without success and I cannot find it on Google or Wayback Machine.

I have located a page at Github under the name of 'majkinetor' but there are no files on that page.

Therefore I wondered whatever happened to this as it feels like something I would use and keep forever.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version