ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Finished Programs

DONE: Sort images into folders based on resolution

<< < (9/13) > >>

mjbiggs:
Hello

Many thanks for the comprehensive reply.

I'd honestly appreciate implementation of any of the items in my list so thanks for your consideration.

The padding stuff was all about me trying to figure out some anal way of sorting my photos - quite understand your comments on that - no problem.

Thanks again and look forward to your new version.

Lebewesen:
Hi,

what do you think about making SymLinks as an Option? This would be greate, so there is no space wasted and the pictures can be sorted with different options in different folders...

skwire:
what do you think about making SymLinks as an Option?-Lebewesen (June 11, 2011, 05:07 AM)
--- End quote ---

Apologies, but there are so many limits, gotchas and caveats when working with these that I think it's just asking for trouble.  Also, I don't run Vista or Windows 7, except in VMs for testing purposes, so trying to develop this would be even more difficult.

skwire:
Website | Download
v1.0.7 - 2013-03-06
    + Added options to the "Sort all" method which allows for sorting based
      on only width, only height, or both.  (Thanks, Aimee)
    + Added "Match/Does not match" option to the aspect ratio sort method.
    * Swapped the uppper/lower total pixels range option fields.

PanosWare:
First of all to say my congratulations to skwire who created the Dimensions2Folders which proved a powerful tool for me!
I'm a graphic designer and  in combination with the Arti tool I can easily classify many images.

But the reason I came to write is that yesterday I realized that Dimensions 2 Folders shows malfunction Specifically in the uppper/lower total pixels range option fields.
First I noticed that the official site the names of the 2 fields is written upside down in relation to the application you've downloaded it ...but this is the easy part!

What concerns me more, however is that the two fields do not work at all... or i do something wrong!

Specifically I tried it and I put in the source folder 7 image which have the same aspect ratio 1:1 (150p / 300p / 450p / 600p / 750p / 900p / 1050p).

I started and gave Aspect Ratio 1:1 and Upper limit 700 pixels (lower on my case), which is to say that the source folder will be sent to the destination folder the images which do not exceed 700pixel, and in order case that will get only the first 4 images.

Unfortunately any rate i put in the Upper limit field takes all 7 files and puts them in the destination folder.
As the program don't recognizes the rate numbers i give!

Thanks again for your time. I expect is there any solution to this problem, Friendly Panos.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version