ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Find And Run Robot

Small feature requests

(1/3) > >>

nullal:
- Once I have my selection list I have to press the right mouse button to get to the menu (screenshot). Instead I'd like a user defined hotkey (Alt-Enter maybe). Saves me one mouse touch... Currently I am configuring a lot and I trip over this issue every single time.
- fc Calculator is cool. But the numeric keypad does not work. This more or less renders fc useless - for me.
- In the options/Aliases I like to have the result/command as a browse column.

That's all so far

lanux128:
you can press Control+R to get the menu if you don't want to reach for the mouse..

as for the numeric keypad entry, go to Options > Program Options > Settings > Keyboard Interface
and uncheck the following:
Numpad keys launch results from search window

mouser:
In the options/Aliases I like to have the result/command as a browse column.
--- End quote ---
can you elaborate?

skajfes:
you can press Control+R to get the menu if you don't want to reach for the mouse..
-lanux128 (April 24, 2009, 07:32 AM)
--- End quote ---

or you can just press the i-don't-know-what-it-is-called-key right next to the alt button. This key does a right-click on the currently active item in windows.

nullal:
well the voldemort key does not work in Farr - thank god. farr seems to be a bit more advanced:)

using the numeric keypad in fc and having it available for choosing results would be the ideal solution. but since i since I have every command assigned to a 3 letter abbreviation and do not use any of the searching and scoring I do not need the result list. the solution lanux suggested works fine.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version