ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Circle Dock

Major impact on Graphics Speed.

<< < (4/5) > >>

X_FiLeS:
Ok no problem, I will PM you when Video is ready to be viewed by you first, and then if you say it's good, I will then upload it to Vimeo.

sgtevmckay:
Cool  :-*

Your hard work will be appreciated :Thmbsup:

If you hit any issues, I am easy enough to find.

Thanks in advance  :-*

X_FiLeS:
No problem.

Dormouse:
maybe a good idea might be that Dormouse removes CD from the computer, updates video card Software, reboot computer after update and then put a new copy of CD on the computer.   
-X_FiLeS (April 26, 2009, 03:11 PM)
--- End quote ---
No gain from removing and replacing CD on the computer. Portable app; doing nothing unless activated. All card software on latest version.

Dormouse:
I don’t have any problems with my computer slowing down at all also my wife’s computer has Radion graphics card and she plays lots of games with CD still running on the Desktop and the computer doesn’t slow down at all,
-X_FiLeS (April 26, 2009, 03:11 PM)
--- End quote ---
The thing is that there's been no problem with my computer slowing with the progs I usually use. Only showed with ViewingDale - and the problem isolated to CD by using the TestApp.
You could always use the ViewingDaleTestApp and see if the activation of CD makes a difference to the frame speed the TestApp shows. It's a portable app, so no need to install or anything like that.
I am also running approx 100+ icons on my CD; no idea how many most people have.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version