ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

FolderCache 6.3.8.1

<< < (4/26) > >>

MilesAhead:
I left a reply.  If it's still there, you can view it here

ghacks:
Miles yes I used it. I really believed that the double-click was responsible for opening that folder. It did take awfully long and I might have clicked elsewhere in the meantime ;) Funny.

MilesAhead:
Miles yes I used it. I really believed that the double-click was responsible for opening that folder. It did take awfully long and I might have clicked elsewhere in the meantime ;) Funny.
-ghacks (April 25, 2009, 04:11 PM)
--- End quote ---

It's the first Gui I did in AutoIt3 that didn't have all buttons. I was more surprised than anyone when double click and Enter weren't supported. I should have put the label on earlier with the usage info.  Double click wears on your index finger after awhile anyway.  On my XMon similar Delphi program I have right click to open. It's just faster, if you don't need a context menu.  Glad you like the utility. :)

MilesAhead:
Update

Folder Cache v. 1.6

The Enter key now presses the Open Selected Button in the Folder Cache Window even when it doesn't have the input focus. No need to use Alt-O now. :)

mouser:
Miles, it might be nice to put a screenshot in the first post (and on your website)?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version