ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > FARR Plugins and Aliases

FARR plugin: FARR Windows Search 0.3.0

<< < (21/36) > >>

Armando:
Thanks...  :)

The link seems to fscript.1.16.dll seems to be down though

Apart from that, I tried updating a few fscript just before, and now I have another problem... Some syntax error popup (involving JSON.parse) which I've never seen before. So I reverted to the old fscript, and...the problem is still there. I don't see what I did... Only replaced a few fscript.dll, and then put them back to their original version (I know they're right as I only renamed them to *.bk, and then back to *.dll)

Anyhow, I'll just wipe out my farr directory and reinstall a backup for today.
As for the  version 1.16, I might try it, but... Only when I'll find it ;)

Armando:
Wiped out farr... The error is still there (the new one... JSON.parse). This is too weird for me today. I give up.

phitsc:
As for the  version 1.16, I might try it, but... Only when I'll find it ;)
-Armando (October 28, 2010, 11:13 AM)
--- End quote ---

But it's there with the rest of them following the link you've posted (http://e.craft.free.fr/farr/FScript).

Armando:
Ok, I see. But isn't it older than 1.20 ?? Anyhow, I'll try it, thanks a lot phitsc.

Armando:
Wiped out farr... The error is still there (the new one... JSON.parse). This is too weird for me today. I give up.
-Armando (October 28, 2010, 11:22 AM)
--- End quote ---

Half an hour ago, I got fed up with the JSON.parse error and not being able to use the Timer plugin , so I decided to solve it. Turned out that something messed up my findandrunrobot.ini file and the json there was all messed up. I corrected the code there, and all is fine now.

However -- and I know it has nothing to do with the windows search plugin -- it's weird that the json syntax got messed up. Seems like some regex or json parser somewhere didn't do its job properly... Not sure where I should post that info... if you have an idea... :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version