ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > FARR Plugins and Aliases

FARR plugin: FARR Windows Search 0.3.0

<< < (10/36) > >>

rogal:
When I try to search (input 3 characters), FARR crashes almost everytime. I'm using Vista 32. Am I the only one who is having this problem?

phitsc:
When I try to search (input 3 characters), FARR crashes almost everytime. I'm using Vista 32. Am I the only one who is having this problem?
-rogal (June 12, 2009, 12:40 AM)
--- End quote ---
Sorry for the lack of response, forgot about your post. As it seems, no one else is having the problem, or not enough people are using the plugin (so that the problem would annoy more people).

If you're willing to help I could add some code to the plugin to help me track down the bug on your machine.

rogal:
If you're willing to help I could add some code to the plugin to help me track down the bug on your machine.
-phitsc (June 29, 2009, 06:25 AM)
--- End quote ---

That would be great. Thanks. Please let me know what to do. :)

Joon

dantheman:
phitsc,

I've not lost interest in this plugin!
Have recently reinstalled my notebook and it's a no go.
Is it possible that it won't work with XP Home loaded with SP2 ?

phitsc:
Hi dantheman,

sorry for the late reply, I was on holiday.

I never tried with XP Home, only with Vista Home Premium and XP Professional. I can't imagine that being the problem though. Are you still having the same problem with the missing propsys.dll? And that with a freshly installed copy of Win XP?

phitsc,

I've not lost interest in this plugin!
Have recently reinstalled my notebook and it's a no go.
Is it possible that it won't work with XP Home loaded with SP2 ?
-dantheman (July 10, 2009, 07:08 AM)
--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version