ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Software for Mindmapping etc

<< < (4/4)

kartal:
Well I have over 600 text files. I doubt I can manually add certain characters to certain lines.

I will check out those files you have mentioned to figure it out. I am serious about testing it because I like relational graphing feature that I have wanted to have for sometime for my notes.

melitabel:
I have used Personal Brain for some time.  It is very different from most "mind mapping" software - one of the very few that has the feature I couldn't live without: it supports multiple parents and peer relationships, so that it creates a web of information.  You also don't see down one branch; you see the parts of the web that you specify.  Learn about it www.thebrain.com.  They have user forums as well as a Friday teleweb introductory seminar.  There are several YouTube demo clips also.  Topicscape is another that allows these relationships, but I don't know if you can create the same network views, and I can't get into their pyramid and cone visuals.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version