ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

How many furries here at DC?

<< < (2/3) > >>

40hz:
Is Mickey Mouse a furry then?
-PhilB66 (April 22, 2009, 01:20 PM)
--- End quote ---

No. Mickey Mouse is The Mouse! 8)

Shook:
I am probably a slight furry, though it's probably more scalie than furry, and even more geary/whatever you call robot fandom. :huh:
I'd never go around stating that i'm not human inside and out, though, as that would be like calling a pencil a dishwasher. (Those nouns were picked randomly, mind you)
This mainly reflects in my choice of subject when doing pixel art, as i'd usually choose to sprite a robot over a human/living being.

edbro:
I keep waiting for the punch line. :o

fenixproductions:
Wake me up when moe* badge will be available ;)

PS. Kemonomimi - being honest...

wreckedcarzz:
Ummm... when I hear "furry" (link not exactly worksafe), I always associate it with pervs sexxing up in suits with animal tails >_< - so I almost choked on my morning coffee when seeing this thread.
-f0dder (April 22, 2009, 02:30 AM)
--- End quote ---

Yea, that is what most people end up (wrongly) associating it with because of negative articles, comments and sometimes outright BS. It is true that it happens, but that is like saying all black people steal - yea, some do, but you can't go labeling the whole basket because of a few bad eggs (bad metaphor, whatever).

Not to say I would mind a tail... :P

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version