ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Finished Programs

DONE: simple loop machine for wav, mp3, etc. files

<< < (8/9) > >>

superboyac:
just fyi...i still use trout nearly every week for playing drum samples in a gapless loop as a metronome to practice with.

skwire:
Everything else, thanks as usual Skwire!-doctorfrog (August 29, 2012, 03:22 PM)
--- End quote ---

You're welcome.  I sent you an interim build to test out.

just fyi...i still use trout nearly every week for playing drum samples in a gapless loop as a metronome to practice with.-superboyac (August 29, 2012, 03:49 PM)
--- End quote ---

Nice!  Good thing we have duct tape and Gorilla Glue holding it together, eh?   :P

skwire:
Pretty substantial update for Looper.  Thanks to doctorfrog for the testing and feedback.   :up:

Website | Download
v1.0.9 - 2012-09-03
    + Added proper single/multiple instance handling.  Enable under Edit > Options.
    + Added pause functionality.
    + Added Ctrl+O hotkey to open browse dialog.  (Thanks, doctorfrog)
    + Added +/- hotkeys to control the volume.  (Thanks, doctorfrog)
    + Added "P" hotkey to control the play/pause functionality.  (Thanks, doctorfrog)
    + Added "S" hotkey to control the stop functionality.
    * Changed icons to the Fugue set.
    - Regressed Unicode compatibility for now.
    ! Tray icon wasn't displaying correctly.  (Thanks, doctorfrog)

TaoPhoenix:

Hi Skwire, I just have a glitch question.

I was going to use Looper again because my habits have changed, and I'm not on that other machine at work, etc.

But when I go for "open with - choose program - always use this program", My machine (XP Pest Edition) completely refuses to acknowledge it as a program. At first it was pulling the copy of XM play I had before, so when I went to unhook XM play, now WinXP-P is trying to install Windows media player!

Any ideas?

skwire:
You can't even browse to Looper.exe in the Open With dialog?

Right-click audio file > Open With > Choose Program... > Browse... button > Choose Looper.exe

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version