ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

nudone's new pc

<< < (15/15)

nudone:
i'm happy to report that all is well with the new monitor - it almost made me weep when i saw it spring into life. having a quick go on 'far cry' almost made me orgasm (not joking).

anyone considering this sort of monitor should just bite the bullet and get one - i can only liken it to sitting in front of a cinema screen. it makes all LCD televisions look like a complete joke - and i mean ALL. comparing it to a plasma screen doesn't do it any kind of justice either.

look, just sell the kids or remortgage the house and go and buy one - this really is the future of entertainment.

mouser:
rofl  ;D

an alternative strategy: just keep saving up and tell yourself that the longer you wait to upgrade, the more wonderful the feeling will be when you finally do.

nudone:
well, these things are going to be a lot cheaper by this time next year. i didn't realise Dell were doing a 24" monitor too, looks like they are going to be everywhere soon.

brotherS:
i didn't realise Dell were doing a 24" monitor too
-nudone (December 24, 2005, 03:30 AM)
--- End quote ---
https://www.donationcoder.com/forum/index.php?topic=1791.msg11988#msg11988

You must have been quite busy shopping for all those PC parts :)

nudone:
well, it took about a week to work out what i wanted - most of the guess work was done from just reading the star rated products in various magazines. then i bought the whole lot from one computer shop except for the monitor which i ordered online.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version