ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Circle Dock

Solution to shortcuts wich don't work

(1/1)

Pommesky:
I've seen that some of you have problems, shortcuts which don't work with vista sp1. I had the same problem, CD launch only software which in C:\Program Files installed so the solution is to create shortcut of your softwares in this directory. For exemple if i have photoshop.exe in another place that C:\Program Files i put a shortcut of photoshop.exe in this directory and in item setting, in target i write C:\Program Files\Photoshop.lnk . Sorry for my English i'm French ^^.

cranioscopical:
For exemple if i have photoshop.exe in another place that C:\Program Files i put a shortcut of photoshop.exe in this directory and in item setting, in target i write C:\Program Files\Photoshop.lnk . Sorry for my English i'm French
-Pommesky
--- End quote ---
Your English is more good enough to explain the solution.
Thanks for the tip, and thanks for taking the time to write it here!

sgtevmckay:
Welcome Pommesky
And to Danationcoder.com, and CircleDocks little corner.
Excellent work, I thank you.

I would like to add this to the tutorial that I am currently writing, so I will attempt to verify.

As I understand it, if you have a program in another drive, you need to make a shortcut to the C drive, and then place a shortcut to CircleDock (Linked to the Shortcut), and in the Shortcut Target the argument should be:
C:/<wherever you placed the shortcut>

I hope I have this correct, I am certain I will have the hang of it, after doing a step by step.

Excellent work thanks

I would also like to place your username in the credit for this tutorial, for oyu having found the solution.
If opposed, please let me know.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version