ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Fonts: Worth The Bloat?

<< < (2/3) > >>

siouxdax:
Wow. How I managed to not find the myriad of options for font management is beyond me. Thanks for the links to prior discussions. Now I have to (happily) wade through all of the possibilities and have some fun. I do wonder, though, about installed versus uninstalled fonts and the space they take up.

siouxdax:
A Note:
I would like to see an app that sorts fonts according to type, such as serif, sans-serif, humanist, modern, etc...  But I'm guessing that information is not part of the font file.

tomos:
A Note:
I would like to see an app that sorts fonts according to type, such as serif, sans-serif, humanist, modern, etc...  But I'm guessing that information is not part of the font file.
-siouxdax (April 11, 2009, 10:51 PM)
--- End quote ---

It should be part of the file info but I have no idea ... would be great to have as a sort option all-right -
you could do it manually in MainType by adding fonts to a group ....

Veign:
A Note:
-siouxdax (April 11, 2009, 10:51 PM)
--- End quote ---

My Cfont Pro application has a Quick Detailed view that lets you sort by information stored in the font file.

siouxdax:
Veign: Thanks for the link! Choices, choices. So many choices!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version