ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Finished Programs

DONE: Tool that lists digitally signed files from a folder/disk

<< < (18/18)

WarsawPact1955:
I'm not sure this is doable due to SigcheckGUI being a GUI wrapper around the already-compiled sigcheck.exe, but I have need for the full Subject Name to be displayed rather than just the final CN of the Subject Name.  sigcheck.exe doesn't do this.  Is SigcheckGUI calling any Crypto APIs, itself, such that it could be made to do this?

skwire:
Hi, WarsawPact1955, and welcome to the DonationCoder site.   :Thmbsup:

I'm not sure this is doable due to SigcheckGUI being a GUI wrapper around the already-compiled sigcheck.exe, but I have need for the full Subject Name to be displayed rather than just the final CN of the Subject Name.  sigcheck.exe doesn't do this.  Is SigcheckGUI calling any Crypto APIs, itself, such that it could be made to do this?-WarsawPact1955 (January 13, 2019, 07:07 PM)
--- End quote ---

No, SigcheckGUI doesn't use any crypto APIs on its own.  If sigcheck.exe doesn't show it, SigcheckGUI isn't going to be able to, either.

WarsawPact1955:
Hi, and thanks for letting me know.  ;)  I am generating long lists of certificate Subject Names to trust applications with in a firewall, so I may write up something to do that job.  Considering how busy I am no promises!  :D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version