ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

My Amazing Secret for How to Get Great Publicity and Get Rich in the Web2 World

<< < (3/3)

mouser:
I haven't sent in $999 nor am I going to, but by any chance would the step 3. be repeat?
--- End quote ---

now you've leaked my secret and it's worthless  :wallbash:

nite_monkey:
Im sorry...  :P

zridling:
This is EXACTLY what is happening in the online office suite market right now. Companies are falling all over themselves. They toss up some AJAX, shotgun a press release a day on how their company is going to change everything from this point forward, and keep offering tidbits all in the hope a megacorp like Microsoft or Google buys them out. Look at all the companies Symantec has acquired in the last two years. All you got to do is get something started.

Now I have this idea about electric cars and electrifying one lane of the autobahn/interstate so that an electric car could get on the autobahn, get in the electrified lane and let the juice drive his car 300mph from one edge of the country to the other in no time. I'll take seed money starting at €500,000 (no USDollars, please)!

nosh:
now a days money is a god.
--- End quote ---

I suggest this post be moved to the humour thread.

app103:
now a days money is a god.
--- End quote ---

I suggest this post be moved to the humour thread.
-nosh (April 08, 2009, 03:08 AM)
--- End quote ---

Just another necrospammer. All taken care of. You may return to something more interesting.

Although, this was a funny thread and worth reading if you haven't before.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version