ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Post New Requests Here

IDEA: Desktop progress meter

<< < (14/22) > >>

skwire:
Website | Download
v1.0.5 - 2013-01-15
    + Added a clear date button.  (Thanks, Scott_Y)
    + Main window should remember its position now.
    * Clicking a meter's edit button now switches to the proper tab on the main
      interface.  (Thanks, Scott_Y)
    ! Meters window didn't remember its position under certain circumstances.

Scott_Y:
Everything works great in 1.0.5 -- beautiful! Easy to use, intuitive, useful  :-*

The only significant wish remaining is for the color-picker module to highlight the currently-selected color, and to remember custom colors.

Scott_Y:
... and a single-click toggle of the tray icon would be easier.

skwire:
Everything works great in 1.0.5 -- beautiful! Easy to use, intuitive, useful  :-*-Scott_Y (January 15, 2013, 01:24 PM)
--- End quote ---

Great to hear.  Thanks for the report.

The only significant wish remaining is for the color-picker module to highlight the currently-selected color, and to remember custom colors.-Scott_Y (January 15, 2013, 01:24 PM)
--- End quote ---

Highlighting the currently selected colour is fixed in the latest build.  Unfortunately, the library I use does not support the custom colours option.

... and a single-click toggle of the tray icon would be easier.-Scott_Y (January 15, 2013, 04:22 PM)
--- End quote ---

Added in this build:

Website | Download
v1.0.6 - 2013-01-16
    + Added option to use single-clicking on tray icon.  (Thanks, Scott_Y)
    ! Currently selected colour should now be highlighted when using the
      colour picker module.   However, custom colours will not be remembered.
    * Changed program icon.

Scott_Y:
Thanks, skwire -- this is wonderful! I haven't experienced any data loss in the several days I've been using 1.0.6. The new icon is more distinctive and representative, and the single-click opening makes it noticeably easier. Also it is really nice to have a link from any meter bar directly back to its configuration -- much more efficient. The color picker module is still a bit odd, so I have sent you details by email.

What do you think of a dynamic update of the meter display (if already shown) when the configuration is changed, rather than needing to click on the refresh button? Lack of that feels a bit awkward to me.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version