ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Post New Requests Here

IDEA: Desktop progress meter

<< < (3/22) > >>

raybeere:
The page that generated the original code is linked above. The image is from static code I edited by hand to set the numbers and percentages, so I'm not sure if that's what you're looking for. As far as that goes, I have no problem with standard Windows controls; I just found this and thought I'd try it out to see how easily it worked.

skwire:
The page that generated the original code is linked above. The image is from static code I edited by hand to set the numbers and percentages, so I'm not sure if that's what you're looking for. As far as that goes, I have no problem with standard Windows controls; I just found this and thought I'd try it out to see how easily it worked.-raybeere (April 11, 2009, 06:14 PM)
--- End quote ---

Apologies, I missed the link you gave beforehand.  Here's what I had in mind:

IDEA: Desktop progress meterIDEA: Desktop progress meter

Your thoughts?

raybeere:
It looks great to me! :) When it's ready, I know a lot of people who might be interested in this, if you don't mind my mentioning it on a certain forum. (I'd give a quick explanation of the idea behind DC, too, of course.) Your idea looks much easier than editing HTML all the time, too.

mouser:
looks great.  :up:

mouser:
possible request: use a standard file format for configuration (xml?) so that alternative tools could also use the same configuration files?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version