ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Post New Requests Here

IDEA: Desktop progress meter

<< < (16/22) > >>

skwire:
v1.0.7 is wonderful! Very easy and smooth for keyboard control. :-* Thanks, skwire!-Scott_Y (February 08, 2013, 12:31 PM)
--- End quote ---

You're welcome.  Happy to accommodate.   :)

The Duplicate Meter function is very useful. For example, I use a customized off-white background for all meters; with Duplicate I don't need to configure that color for every new meter.-Scott_Y (February 08, 2013, 12:31 PM)
--- End quote ---

That's exactly why I added that feature for you.   :Thmbsup:

F5 works well for Show/Refresh. I'll embarass myself :-[ by revising my own suggestion to something like Ctrl+R instead, to fit with the other shortcuts Ctrl+N, Ctrl+S, and Ctrl+D (for example, one could save and refresh with the sequence Ctrl+S, Ctrl+R).-Scott_Y (February 08, 2013, 12:31 PM)
--- End quote ---

Added in the latest version.  I left the F5 hotkey in place as well.

Website | Download
v1.0.8 - 2013-02-08
    + Added Ctrl+R hotkey for displaying the meters.  (Thanks, Scott_Y)

Scott_Y:
That's exactly why I added that feature for you.   :Thmbsup:-skwire (February 08, 2013, 04:32 PM)
--- End quote ---
Wow, customized service! That's a creative way to get around the limitations of the color-picker module.

Everything is working great in v1.0.8. Thank you very much!

Scott_Y:
Ctrl+R is turning out to be a very natural shortcut to refresh.

One helpful feature of the Percentage column is that it dynamically updates when the values for Number or Total are changed. Very, very nice.

skwire:
Ctrl+R is turning out to be a very natural shortcut to refresh.-Scott_Y (February 11, 2013, 04:43 PM)
--- End quote ---

Right on.   :)

One helpful feature of the Percentage column is that it dynamically updates when the values for Number or Total are changed. Very, very nice.
-Scott_Y (February 11, 2013, 04:43 PM)
--- End quote ---

I sorta, kinda, maybe had a feeling that, if I didn't write it that way, you'd probably request that it do so.   :P  LOL.

Scott_Y:
I sorta, kinda, maybe had a feeling that, if I didn't write it that way, you'd probably request that it do so.   :P  LOL.
-skwire (February 11, 2013, 04:54 PM)
--- End quote ---
Heh, heh... what in the world gave you that idea?!  ;D Maybe that should be called "preemptive programming."  ;)
Again, thanks for the excellent improvements.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version