topbanner_forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
  • Thursday April 18, 2024, 12:29 am
  • Proudly celebrating 15+ years online.
  • Donate now to become a lifetime supporting member of the site and get a non-expiring license key for all of our programs.
  • donate

Author Topic: Image Trends 50% off  (Read 3063 times)

Curt

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2006
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
Image Trends 50% off
« on: March 27, 2009, 12:57 PM »
Notice three things: It is not the company that is closing or something, but merely one of the leaders who is retiring. Also notice that the rebate only is for the most expensive product ordered. Finally, the offer is valid until 5/31/09.

Dear Curt

I wanted to let you know that I will be retiring 4/1/09.  It has been my pleasure working with the professional photographers over the years.  My career started at Kodak, and then Applied Science Fiction, followed by the Kodak Austin Development Center, and ending at Image Trends, Inc.  I will miss being in contact with you but Mike Wilkes will now be your Image Trends contact for new product information and special offers.  His Email is "Mike.Wilkes at ImageTrendsInc dot com", his direct phone line is 512-637-7308.

My last official act is to inform you of a 50% OFF SPECIAL on the purchase of an Image Trends Product of your choice.  Please go to www.imagetrendsinc.com to download and install the Free Trial version of the program of your choice.  Once you are satisfied with your test results, open the program and follow the instructions to purchase online.  Copy and paste the Coupon code – IMAGE09 in the coupon field to receive the automatic 50% discount on the most expensive Image Trends product ordered.  This offer is valid until 5/31/09.

50% Off Coupon Code: IMAGE09

Please feel free to forward this offer along to others (...)

Best regards,
Michael K. Conley                     
VP of Marketing & Sales                                               
Image Trends, Inc.                   
6300 Bridge Point Parkway
Building One, Suite 450
Austin, Texas 78730
Mike.Conley at ImageTrendsInc dot com
Office: (512) 637-7310
Fax:    (512) 637-7324
Cell:    (512) 658-5945

www.ImageTrendsInc.com