ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Stupid Question: File Type Change: Icons

<< < (3/3)

superboyac:
I am, however, having a hard time finding the correct icon for FLV files though. It's nowhere to be seen in the Program Files>Adobe directory. I think it's one of the problems I'm having that is forcing me to reinstall Windows, as I've discussed in another thread.
-siouxdax (April 02, 2009, 01:46 PM)
--- End quote ---
now, now, don't be ridiculous.  Worst case scenario, just pick any icon you like and use that for the flv icon.  i'm sure if you google for any icon you're looking for, you'll find it rather quickly.  Then, just go into Types and set it up.

PS.  My flv icons are also imageless.  I'll change it tonight.

Coeluh:
I don't mean to sound rude, but your instructions are less than clear. I know how to change file types. I'm trying to convey the fact that when I change the file type, the icon does not change with it. I am left with the "generic" file icon.
-siouxdax (April 02, 2009, 12:39 PM)
--- End quote ---
Sorry I was in a rush.

My OS language is dutch but the texts are more or less the same. When You click a filetype, and click Advanced (shown here as 'Geavanceerd') then you can change the icon (where it says "Ander pictogram")

siouxdax:
I am, however, having a hard time finding the correct icon for FLV files though. It's nowhere to be seen in the Program Files>Adobe directory. I think it's one of the problems I'm having that is forcing me to reinstall Windows, as I've discussed in another thread.
-siouxdax (April 02, 2009, 01:46 PM)
--- End quote ---
now, now, don't be ridiculous.  Worst case scenario, just pick any icon you like and use that for the flv icon.  i'm sure if you google for any icon you're looking for, you'll find it rather quickly.  Then, just go into Types and set it up.

PS.  My flv icons are also imageless.  I'll change it tonight.
-superboyac (April 02, 2009, 01:55 PM)
--- End quote ---

Ha! I didn't even think to Google for the icon. Yeah, I shouldn't have said that was one of the reasons for reinstalling Windows, but I do need to reinstall it regardless - it's jacked. Thanks!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version