ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Uninstaller Roundup - Revo - Total - ZSoft & the less magnificent seven

<< < (5/6) > >>

MerleOne:
Not sure it was mentioned before but now Revo exists in a commercial version, with a much more powerful feature that monitors exactly the changes made on the system, apparently.

J-Mac:
Not sure it was mentioned before but now Revo exists in a commercial version, with a much more powerful feature that monitors exactly the changes made on the system, apparently.
-MerleOne (June 02, 2010, 03:17 PM)
--- End quote ---

Hey Merle1,

Do you have the Pro version of Revo installed? Are there really "much more powerful features" in Revo now? I know that when I first saw that Revo Uninstaller had released a commercial version I went to the site with all intention of purchasing it, since I had used it regularly for some time now. However it was somewhat more expensive than I had expected. (~ $40 USD for 1 computer). Also it states that price is for one computer only; two computers will cost me ~ $30 each, or $60 total. Do they not allow installation on one desktop and one notebook/portable computer with the main license? They don’t mention anything on the web site.

I don’t know... the price may be fair but I have never shopped one-task software programs like Revo before. It just "feels" like $40 is too high to me.

Thanks!

Jim

MerleOne:
I think they have a 50% rebate from within Revo Std.  And I do have only the std version.

Curt:
-there is no discount link in the Std version. And yes: 1 for $40, 2 a' $30, 4 a' $20

Revo_PRO is "merely" a competitor to TotalUninstall, etc. It may be fine, but I have some of the competitors, so I didn't find any reason to purchase Revo's version.

MerleOne:
-there is no discount link in the Std version. And yes: 1 for $40, 2 a' $30, 4 a' $20

Revo_PRO is "merely" a competitor to TotalUninstall, etc. It may be fine, but I have some of the competitors, so I didn't find any reason to purchase Revo's version.

-Curt (June 10, 2010, 07:48 AM)
--- End quote ---

OK, the link is a bit hidden, it's visible when doing an autoupdate, it then appears in the info window :

see Uninstaller Roundup - Revo - Total - ZSoft &  the less magnificent seven

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version