ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > UrlSnooper

LATEST VERSION INFO THREAD - URL SNOOPER - v2.41.01 - Mar 24, 2017

<< < (10/16) > >>

BobTravis:
I tried installing but it gets as far as the WinCap installation and quits. It says WinCap won't install in Win7 (RC1/Build 7100). Is there a workaround?  

P.S. There is. See my next reply. (I would have just deleted this post but didn't know how to do so.)

BobTravis:
I am back now to report that I discovered WinpCap installs without a problem in Win7/RC1 if you install it as administrator and as an individual program and then give Windows permission to install it with the changes (including a supplemental download from WinpCap during the process) necessary for it to run. After that UrlSnooper runs great!

Thanks for a wonderful program!!! Even when not searching for multimedia it is so useful, especially so if you just want to see how many hundreds of times some web pages will try to redirect their traffic. With such sneakiness going on it is great to be able to keep tabs on it.

- Bob

mouser:
thanks for the report bob, really appreciated  :Thmbsup:

mouser:
New release:

Version 2.25.01 - October 29, 2009

* Updated with latest version of WinPCap (4.1.1) - Now supports Windows 7
* [BugFix] The error about index out of range when network adapters have changed on restart should be fixed.
* [BugFix] Settings file was still being saved in application directory even on Win Vista/7; new version respects configdir.ini and portable settings, as well as storing working files in user documents directory by default on Win Vista/7.

mouser:
Bugfix release for those having problems with adapter detection -- let's see if this helps:

Version 2.26.01 - December 13, 2009

* [BugFix] Improved detection of network adapters -- was failing to list all available adapters on some people's computers.  Thanks to ixxo and everyone else on dc forum who reported and helped test (see here for the thread).

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version