ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Post New Requests Here

IDEA: Microphone enabler

<< < (3/5) > >>

lanux128:
but still not what I was looking for. because the script is only effecting the playback control panel of the sound card and not the recording panel which I am interested in.-Learning (April 01, 2009, 10:36 AM)
--- End quote ---

like nite_monkey, i don't have a mic to test so you'll have to do the testing for us. ;) anyway, i think it's because the recording panel is an extra component so maybe we need to add a ':2' after microphone. i posting the modified code, see if it helps..

--- ---#SingleInstance force
#NoEnv

SoundGet, GetVol, Microphone:2, Volume
If GetVol=0
SoundSet, 0, Microphone:2, Mute
;assuming that the preferred mic volume is 85
SoundSet, 85, Microphone:2

ExitApp

lanux128:
lol, thanks lanux, you made my garbage code look more profesional.  :Thmbsup:-nite_monkey (April 01, 2009, 09:38 AM)
--- End quote ---

actually i should thank you as your code simplified my work. :)

Learning:
lanux128

The new values are not doing anything to both control panels, playback and recording

maybe something is missing

Thanks a lot for your great share

nite_monkey:
lanux128

The new values are not doing anything to both control panels, playback and recording

maybe something is missing

Thanks a lot for your great share
-Learning (April 02, 2009, 07:46 AM)
--- End quote ---
I tested both versions of the code yesterday when I got home from school. The first version changed the playback mic, and like Learning, the second version didn't do anything. I guess AHK just hates the recording panel.

lanux128:
then we need to find out your sound hardware setup.. pls run this 'Sound Card Analysis' file and post the resulting window (see sample pic).

btw, Sound Card Analysis script is available in AHK's help file but this exe was kindly compiled by [user]Target[/user].

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version